Nowadays, there is a great need for Accounting firms but many small and growing accounting firms get intimidated by the big, leading, and highly successful accounting firms out there throughout the globe. So, to avoid this and help new blooming firms to rise and shine they should consider going towards SEO for Accountants. Which helps them to systemize, automate their business, provide them a better understanding of challenges and get solutions to them well in advance. Because, it’s not just about winning clients, it’s about building trust, adding value pricing, building a successful practice, and in the end how to get more money and profit to the firm as well as the client.
However, on the path towards growing an accounting firm, it is assumed that certain levels are to be achieved. These levels represent each step towards the success of the accounting firm and how to make a transition for achieving each one of them.
- The first level is a starting level when you just start your business and everything is a bit chaotic. Because in the beginning, you don’t know the answers to all your problems as the full extent of the journey can not be predicted beforehand. This level stays for a very short time as in this you fulfill very basic requirements of the firm like getting customers, staff, setting up systems, etc. So, to move forward from this level you need to start bringing order to proceedings.
- Next is the compliance level where the firm accountants bring value to their clients. At this stage, a firm ensures the client’s legal compliance and is accountable for all past happenings and data to present before clients. To reach this level the firm adds a system to allow the delivery of that data. Many firms get stuck between these two levels and just ignore them to explore and grow further.
- The third level called the financial level is achieved when a firm surpasses all chaos and has a sense of order. Financial means looking forward and moving towards making pre-made decisions to grow their business.
- Furthermore, when you start giving high value to your clients and start getting highly paid in return which helps in the growth of Brand Image and constant flow of the right type of customers for your firm. This level is called an Entrepreneurial accountancy firm. During this level, you are fully aware of your client’s goals that they are trying to achieve and not just in their business but also in personal life and you are constantly helping your clients to keep track of those goals. You are helping your clients with ways to grow their business like:
- Get more Leads
- Convert More
- Sell More and more often to the existing clients
- Having a niche is really imperative for maximizing the lifetime value of your clients. And this comes when an accountancy firm reaches an Experiential level. During this ultimate level, the clients are provided with incredible world-class experiences. Here, everything operates as a collective whole and that takes you towards a dominative Win.
Although it takes years to build and grow your Accounting business, you face every bump in the road with strategic moves to make their firm successful. Here are a few strategies that you can follow in order to grow your business:
- Move towards modern techniques but never forget some old ways as referrals because here old is the best and considering that referrals is still the best way to attract new clients but with better systems and techniques today in every meeting.
- Relationships are the key to success for business growth. Therefore, forming a strategic marketing alliance through joint ventures and collaborations can encourage huge growth in sales and business development of both the firm’s by increasing visibility, transparency into client data and relationships through potential opportunities.
- Nowadays, networking and one on one interaction opportunities are very imperative for business growth, gaining referrals and developing relationships. So, look for and attend networking events, trade exhibitions and conferences as they are a good source of potential clients and each event can have a conversion rate of at least dozens or more new leads for the firm.
- Going Digital takes an hour, so going for an advertisement or PPC is very important as it is a good return on investment to get new clients and build your network vastly and deeply with trust and experience factors as priorities.
- Content is the king. Therefore, investing time in content today turns out to be beneficial for the development of the brand image and profile building of the accounting firm.
- Today video marketing helps your business bloom as around 119% YoY traffic is increased on youtube. As this is a relationship business and what better than a video can explain your relationship with your clients and the journey of your firm. It is the best way to communicate your passion, energy, enthusiasm, personality and real knowledge about the business in a way and impact that traditional Marketing cannot make.
- Go for Email Marketing strategies as it is very powerful, easy and most importantly inexpensive. It develops a database through which you can attract new potential clients by constantly sending them reminders in the form of valuable information, articles, webinar and event details or e-books which they need.
- Last but not the least, the most powerful marketing weapon these days for accounting firms other than referrals is Social Media Marketing which is used to win clients through social media platforms like instagram, Facebook, twitter, etc. This strategy builds up your personal brand, reputation, and adds value to the firm.
So, the spark is what the accounting businesses are missing nowadays. It follows the same path of success as any other business because to make a transition from the chaotic and compliance level to become the next level Accounting firm, you need to find someone with a problem and prove to them that you can solve the problem and then solve it and get paid along with gaining trust and building relationship. SEO for Accountants helps accountancy firms to think and operate like a growing successful thriving business.